I made churros with cheesecakes sandwiched in light churros baked in the oven. I made it because I thought it would go well with cheesecake, and it was delicious. It’s easy to bake in the oven without frying, so I think it’s better with cheesecake because it’s less greasy. It’s not too crunchy, so you can eat it softer. If you sprinkle butter and cinnamon sugar right after baking, the taste and flavor will be upgraded~ I think it would be delicious to freeze in the freezer and eat like an ice cream sandwich!
225g cream cheese
15g tapioca flour
60g fresh cream
10g lemon juice
60g unsalted butter
15g brown sugar
All-purpose flour 75g
85 g eggs
3g vanilla extract
1. Beat cream cheese at room temperature, add sugar and salt, mix well, then add eggs and mix well.
2. Add flour and mix well, add fresh cream, mix well, add lemon juice, mix well, filter through a sieve and pour into baking mold (18cm).
3. Bake at 165 degrees for about 35 minutes and let cool in the freezer (preheat to 185 degrees).
4. Put the butter, brown sugar, salt and water in a saucepan over low heat until slightly boiling.
5. Turn off the stove, sift in the flour, use a spatula to mix well so that there are no lumps, cook again on low heat.
6. When the dough becomes slightly clear and has a film on the bottom, remove the dough from the heat and place in a bowl to cool.
7. Divide eggs, add vanilla extract and mix.
8. Place in a piping bag with a cover (use a medium star-shaped shell – no shell numbers) and place the pan in the oven (18cm).
9. Bake in a 200 degree oven for about 22 minutes (until nicely colored), then spread melted butter on top and sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon mixture.
10. When the churros cool, sandwich the cheesecake in the center.