I made a strawberry crepe with lots of fresh strawberries. This time apply cream to the crepe, arrange it in 3 layers, glue the circle and harden, glad that the cross section is vertical. I think it’s full of strawberry smell, so I feel better.
3g vanilla extract
200g soft flour
20g almond powder
70g melted unsalted butter
red food coloring
100g white couverture chocolate
30g fresh cream
300g cold cream
100g ice cream
1. Add sugar, salt and vanilla extract to the eggs and mix well.
2. Sift flour and almond flour, pour in some milk (about 50g) and mix well.
3. Add the rest of the milk and mix well, then add the melted butter and food coloring (red) and mix well.
4. Strain through a sieve and marinate in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
5. Fry in a pan (24 cm) over low heat and let cool.
white chocolate ice cream
6. Add whipped cream to white chocolate, heat in microwave for about 25 seconds and mix well.
7. Put the sugar in and beat the fresh cream about 60-70%, then add some fresh cream into the white chocolate and mix well.
8. Add the mixed white chocolate to the whipped cream and beat vigorously.
9. Add chopped strawberries to the cream and mix well.
10. Put the cream in the center of the crepe, spread it out, fold the sides in the middle and then roll it up.
11. Apply the cream in the same way and roll it up.
12. After rolling the crepe, spread the cream over the crepe.
13. Secure with a strip of mousse and set in the freezer for about 3 hours.
14. I put sugar in whipped cream and then covered the cake and garnished with strawberries.