I made a pink velvet cake with pretty frills like a princess dress. For more recipe and detailed explanation, please click the More button below. For more detailed recipes, please click below. I made a pink velvet cake with pretty frills like a princess dress. The cake plate feels like a light sponge cake, so I like that it is softer than the existing Red Velvet cake sheets. I put a lot of cream cheese in the buttercream, to make it salty, and I used orange wine, but it had a slightly refreshing taste, so it was delicious. If you don’t have orange wine, I think you can use vanilla extract. Since it’s a high cream cheese buttercream it feels heavier than regular buttercream, so I chilled it without freezing it first. Even ruffles are used to decorate the bottom with a natural two-tone, and I think it’s lovely because it resembles a princess dress.
5 chicken eggs
5g vanilla extract
100 g unsalted butter
150g warm milk
7g lemon juice
All-purpose flour 270g
7g baking powder
400g unsalted butter
250g powdered sugar
200g cream cheese
100g fresh cream
Orange wine 7g
1. Put an egg in a pot of hot water, add sugar and vanilla extract, mix well and increase the temperature to about 40 degrees.
2. Remove the bowl from the pot and place the bowl with the unsalted butter on top to melt the butter.
3. Beat the egg mixture to a smooth foam, then sift in the flour and baking powder, mix well.
4. Add lemon juice to warm milk and mix well, add melted unsalted butter and mix well, add a little flour and mix well.
5. Add the mixture to the main part of the dough, mix well, divide the dough into 2 parts, add food coloring to form a light pink and dark pink powder.
6. Pour into a 15cm mold, arrange with air bubbles, bake in a preheated oven at 170 degrees for about 40 minutes, let cool, cut off the top and bottom, trim off the side baking fat, cut into 2 pieces.
7. Lightly beat unsalted butter, add powdered sugar and beat for about 5 minutes until it turns white, then add cream cheese and mix well.
8. Add fresh cream and Cointreau and beat until soft.
9. Place a dark pink sheet on a cutting board, drizzle with sugar syrup, and spread cream evenly.
10. Repeat layering the cream, spread it all over and let it harden in the fridge for about 2 hours.
11. Color the ice cream with food coloring and decorate the sides and top with patterns using a shaped shell.