It’s an apple and avocado sandwich filled with the freshness of apples and arugula. With the addition of butter, the ingredients blend smoothly and the texture is crispy, so I think it’s really delicious. Onions are the point of the sauce. Add fried onions and it’s delicious. It’s packed full of nutrients and isn’t greasy, so I think it’s great for breakfast or as a dietary staple.
40g chopped onion
Whole grain mustard 30g
5g lemon juice
4 slices of bread
1. Cut both sides of the apple
2. Thinly slice.
3. Cut the avocado in half and remove the seeds.
4. Thinly slice.
5. Finely chop the onion and put it in a bowl
6. Add mayonnaise, whole grain mustard, sugar and lemon juice and mix well.
7. Spread a lot of onion mayo on the bread
8. Toss with cheese according to your taste.
9. Lightly spread sliced avocado on top
10. Add more sliced apples.
11. Add arugula
12. Top with cheese.
13. Spread sauce over bread and cover.
14. Cover tightly with cling film and you’re done.