I baked a cake with a plate of chocolate. How about baking a cake with whole chocolate. When it’s all cooked and taken out of the oven, the sweet chocolate aroma is truly delicious. I think you can enjoy a better flavored cake if you wrap it in cling film and eat it after it cools.
Mold size 15.5cm x 7.8cm x 6.5cm
100 g unsalted butter
100g soft flour
2g baking powder
50g fresh cream
3g vanilla powder
3 chocolate bars
Prepare all ingredients at room temperature
1. Gently mix the butter at room temperature with a whisk.
2. Add sugar and salt and beat for about 4 to 5 minutes until light color and volume increases slightly.
3. Divide eggs into 3 times and beat thoroughly.
4. Sift flour and baking powder and add in
5. Mix with a spoon.
6. Add whipped cream and vanilla and mix well.
7. Pour the dough into the mold and flatten it.
8. Insert 3 chocolate pieces into the dough all the way to the bottom.
9. Bake in 165 degree oven for 50 minutes preheating 185 degrees.