This is a really easy and delicious recipe, so I would really recommend it to you. This is a recipe I like even more because the process is so easy and literally anyone can do it without fail. With condensed milk and sour cream. It tastes different from the lemon tart I uploaded a while ago. If you don’t like the taste of lemon with eggs or the sweetness of meringues, this one will suit you better. It’s light, clean, and mildly sweet. You can omit the whipped cream, but I added it because it looks nice and has a calming effect. Since key limes are not always available in the United States. If you don’t have key lime, you can substitute with regular lemon. If you mix half a lemon and half a lemon, it’s also delicious. Really give it a try. This delicious dish only I know, it’s too wasteful.
120g Graham crackers
60 g unsalted butter
1. Mix the finely ground graham crackers with melted butter and sugar.
2. Press firmly on the cake pan to harden. Chill in the freezer for a while until use.
110g sour cream
300g condensed milk
150g lemon juice
3 g lemon zest
1. Mix sour cream and condensed milk.
2. Add lemon juice and zest to 1 and mix.
3. Pour part 2 over the top of the cake and bake in the preheated oven at 160 degrees for 15 minutes. With a regular home oven, bake at a temperature of about 10 degrees.
4. Let cool at room temperature until just lukewarm, then cool in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours.
Chantilly ice cream
200g fresh cream
1. Add sugar to cold whipped cream and beat until stiff.
2. Place on top of cooled cake and decorate. Storage: Cold is best. It can be stored for 2-3 days in the refrigerator and 1 month in the refrigerator.