I made a cute langue de chat that has a small cone. Full of chocolate ganache, so rich and sweet!
70 g egg white about 2 eggs
75g powdered sugar
3g vanilla extract
25g almond powder
50g melted unsalted butter
Dark Coverture Chocolate 150g
45g fresh cream
1. Add powdered sugar and vanilla extract to egg whites and mix well.
2. Sift flour and almond flour, mix well, then add melted butter and mix well.
3. Put in an ice cream bag, shape into a circle on a baking tray, use a teaspoon to spread evenly into a circle about 8 cm long.
4. Bake in a 170 degree oven for about 4 minutes 30 seconds, edges are golden.
5. While still hot, cut in half with a knife and roll into a cone with the straight side facing down.
6. Press the finished part firmly with your hands to create a shape and place it so that the overlapping parts touch the floor.
7. Add whipped cream to dark chocolate and microwave for about 30 seconds, mix well and melt.
8. Place in a piping bag and squeeze the chocolate inside the cookies.