Extremely easy but delicious, so snacks can be made and preserved for a long time. Moderately firm and crunchy so as not to break teeth, with caramel and buttery flavors. The combination of chocolate and nuts above is a very delicious dessert. It’s a devilish dessert where you take one bite and go on like crazy, and you end up emptying your entire bag. It’s really easy to make and the ingredients are simple so make sure you make it…
160g unsalted butter
280g granulated sugar
2g Salt Salt
1g Baking soda baking powder
2g vanilla extract
200g toasted pecans
200g Chocolate Chips
1. Bake pecans at 160 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes until darker in color and fragrant.
2. Place about half of the pecans on the bottom and roughly cut the other half.
3. Line a square bowl with parchment or foil and prepare.
4. Put water, sugar, salt and butter in a pot and heat to 150 degrees while stirring with a spoon.
* If there is no thermometer, when the water turns light brown, turn off the stove.
5. Turn off the heat and add vanilla extract and baking soda and mix well.
6. Once well mixed, pour into molds and sprinkle chocolate crumbs evenly over the hot toffee dough.
7. When the chocolate chips are melted by the heat of the toffee, spread them out with a spatula to flatten them.
8. Sprinkle the remaining chopped pecans on top and let them harden in the fridge or freezer for a while.
* You can use chocolate chip or coated chocolate instead of chocolate chips. In the US, chocolate chips that are easy to buy at the supermarket are used a lot because of convenience.
♥ Storage : Cover tightly and store at room temperature for about a week. On hot or humid days, it can stick faster!