Hello. Today I made a delicious strawberry tiramisu chai cake. I’m sure it’s as delicious as the strawberry tiramisu that I taught or sold anywhere. Make sure you do it before strawberry season is over.
Four containers 11cm x 11cm x 4.5cm
Cake sheet 8cm*8cm*1cm 4 pieces
♥ Strawberry sauce
150g strawberry puree
9g lime juice
♥ KirschMascarpone cream
120g mascarpone cheese
137g heavy cream
2g gelatin leaves
18 ~ 22 strawberries
1. Cut the cake 1cm thick and cut close to the bottom size of the container.
2. Soak the gelatin leaves in ice water for at least 10 minutes.
3. Beat heavy cream until smooth and then refrigerate.
4. Mix all strawberry sauce ingredients and stir well.
5. Dice some strawberries and cut some in half.
6. Add water and sugar to the yolks and mix well. You do not need to collect air at this time.
7. Place 6) in a water bath and increase the temperature to 76 degrees Celsius. Egg sterilization process. Continue stirring with a whisk.
8. Turn off the heat and add the previously soaked gelatin.
9. Beat the whites with a hand mixer and let cool until warm to the touch.
10. Mix with mascarpone in two parts with a whisk.
11. Divide the whipped cream into 2 and combine with 10). Fold gently with a spoon.
12. Place the sheets in the box you want to use and soak them in the strawberry sauce.
13. Place diced raw strawberries on a tray.
14. Pour cream and smooth the surface.
15. Garnish with strawberries on top.
1. I used Boiron Strawberry Puree. If you don’t have it, mash fresh strawberries and sift them. (Commercial strawberry puree contains 15% invert sugar.
2. If you don’t have a sponge cake mold, you can buy and use Lady Finger Cookie. If you are using powdered gelatin, add 10g of water to 2g of powdered gelatin.
3. Fresh fruit is best used in the refrigerator and eaten within the day. I recommend eating within two days.