I made a cute strawberry chocolate ganache cake decorated with heart-shaped strawberries. I cut a strawberry in half with white chocolate cream and sanded it layer by layer so that the shape of the strawberry came out when cut. The height of the strawberries is high, so I had to sand them with white chocolate cream, secure them with a mousse belt, and harden them in the refrigerator to get their shape. I finished it off with chocolate ganache on the outside, but if you icing on a cold cake, it hardens quickly, so you have to work quickly. I think it would be good as a Valentine’s Day cake because the strawberries are cut into a heart shape and decorated.
– Mold size : 15cm.
3g Vanilla extract
25g Unsalted butter
12g Cocoa powder
75g Cake flour
150g White couverture chocolate
60g Whipping cream
60g Cold whipping cream
250g Cold whipping cream
240g Dark couverture chocolate
150g Whipping cream
Chocolate Cake Sheet
1. Put a bowl with eggs on top of a pot of hot water, add sugar and vanilla extract and mix.
2. Lower the bowl to raise the temperature to about 40 degrees, put the bowl containing milk and butter on the pot and add cocoa powder.
3. Whip the eggs until they form a fine foam, clean up the pores at low speed, then sift the flour and mix.
4. Mix milk, butter, and cocoa powder evenly, then add some dough and mix.
5. Add everything to this dough, mix it evenly, pour it into an oven pan, and bake in an oven at 175 degrees for about 35 minutes.
6. Cut the bottom thinly and cut 3 pieces with a height of 1.5cm to prepare.
white chocolate whipped cream
7. Add whipped cream to white chocolate, heat in a microwave for about 1 minute, and then melt.
8. Add cold fresh cream and mix, then whip about 50% of the fresh cream.
9. Pour melted white chocolate and whip to make hard cream.
10. Place a cake sheet on the turning board, sprinkle with sugar syrup, and spread the cream evenly.
(Sugar syrup – 1 sugar: Boil 5 water and cool)
11. Place the strawberries on top, spread the cream on top, and then place the cake sheet on top.
12. Sprinkle sugar syrup and apply cream, then top with strawberries and top with cream.
13. Secure the mousse strip tightly, level the cream, and place the cake sheet on top.
(* Make mousse strips from scratch and stack the cakes to make it even easier)
14. Sprinkle sugar syrup, apply cream thinly, and harden in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
15. Add whipped cream to the dark chocolate and heat in the microwave for about 1 minute and 30 seconds to melt.
16. Put in the refrigerator for about 15 minutes to cool and adjust the viscosity.
17. Apply ice on the cake, squeeze the cream on top, and attach the heart-shaped sliced strawberries.
(Remove the water from the strawberries and attach them. If they don’t stick well, lightly coat them with chocolate to stick them together.)