Crispy on the outside, soft on the inside. The combination of potatoes and shrimp is different and really delicious. The flavor of the shrimp goes well with the potatoes. I put vegetables in potatoes and it tastes like croquettes. If you are uncomfortable with deep-frying, you can make it in an oven or air fryer (refer to the tip).
✤ Potato Seasoning
315g Potatoes (1 large)
2g, 3 pinch Salt
1-2 pinches Black pepper
Milk (add it when it’s hard and doesn’t clump together)
✤ Shrimp Seasoning
2g, 3 pinch Salt
1 pinches Black pepper
0.5g (0.3tsp) Ginger powder(garlic powder available)
8g (1Tbs[) Cooking wine
✤ Fried Ingredients
– To bake in an oven or air fryer, sprinkle with oil and bake at 200 degrees for 10 minutes
(Temperature or time may vary depending on the device)
– Be careful as the potatoes may become muddy if baked in the oven or F for a long time.
– You can also use sweet potatoes.
– When frying, if you fry it at a low temperature for a long time, the potato may burst.
1. Peel the prawns except for the tails, 15 Prawn, 2g Salt (3 pinches), 1-2 pinches of black pepper, 0.5g (0.3tsp) Ginger powder (garlic powder can be used), 8g (1Tbsp) Cooking wine. After mixing evenly, chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
2. 315g Potatoes, some water. Cook in the microwave for 7 minutes (based on 700w). Mash the potatoes while hot. Onion, carrot, 2g Salt (3 pinches), 60g Onion, 40g Carrots, 1 pinch of black pepper. If dry add some milk and mix.
3. 30 minutes later. Potatoes into a bowl, put the shrimp in the potatoes and put them to sleep for the winter. Finish by spreading the tail like a fan.
4. Flour, egg wash, bread crumbs. Now fry it for 3-4 minutes on high heat. The scenery where the butterfly sits. Looking at the scenery, it has turned brown before I know it. Crispy on the outside, soft on the inside.