I made a fun strawberry chocolate roll cake by stacking chocolate roll cake with strawberries! I saw it on social media and thought it was a fun idea so I made it, but it was nice to be able to make it like a cake easily and conveniently. I think it’s easier to eat one piece at a time because the pieces are cut and stacked. When stacking the cakes, use strawberries to keep the balance well so that they can be stacked stably.
– Mold size : 38cm x 26cm
3g Vanilla extract
30g Unsalted butter
15g Cocoa powder
50g Cake flour
150g Whipping cream
200g Cream cheese
60g Strawberry jam
Whipped whipping cream
(50g Whipping cream + 5g Sugar)
(20g Whipping cream + 20g Dark couverture chocolate)
1. Put a bowl with eggs on a pot of boiled water, add sugar, salt, and vanilla extract and mix.
2. Continue stirring to raise the temperature to about 40 degrees and remove from the pot.
3. Put a bowl containing milk and butter in a pot and add cocoa powder.
4. Whip the eggs to a fine foam state.
5. Sift flour and mix, then mix milk, butter and cocoa powder.
6. Take a little bit of dough, put it in a bowl and mix it, then add it to the main dough and mix it evenly.
7. Pour it into an oven pan, flatten it, and bake it in an oven at 170 degrees for about 25 minutes (preheated to 190 degrees).
8. After baking, take it out of the oven pan and cool it for about 15 minutes.
Cream Cheese Cream
9. Add sugar to fresh cream and whip about 50%.
10. Add cold cream cheese and whip to make cream.
11. Spread strawberry jam thinly on the cake sheet and spread the cream cheese cream on top.
12. Apply thick cream at the beginning, roll it up, and harden it in the freezer for about an hour.
13. Cut the roll cake into 7 pieces.
14. Stack roll cakes using strawberries.
15. Decorate with strawberries, whipped cream, and chocolate ganache.