Bread with a soft texture, elasticity is really good. It’s soft and chewy, it’s really delicious. Bread is best cut when it is cold. It’s delicious enough to just eat without applying anything.
300g bread flour
40g egg white
35g room temperature unsalted butter
1. 300g bread flour, 55g sugar, mix well. 110g milk, 40g water, 40g egg white. Mix well then, a spoonful with a spoon, set aside, pour in flour. Knead it into a lump with a spatula, roughly knead with hands (1 minute). Close with a lid and leave for 20 minutes.
2. After 20 minutes, press the dough lightly, 4g yeast, mix it. After applying it to the dough, knead until the yeast is evenly incorporated into the dough (7 minutes). Now throw the dough to the cutting board for 5 minutes, close with a lid and leave (5 minutes).
3. 5 minutes later, spread it with a rolling pin, 35g room temperature unsalted butter, 5g salt. Knead as if washing by hand (10 minutes). Keep kneading even if the butter and dough are playing separately. The butter has been absorbed and softened dough, throw the dough to the cutting board for 5 minutes. Quartered, it this time, use a scale to divide evenly, make it round. Cover with wrap and leave for 10 minutes.
4. After 10 minutes, lightly apply the cutting board with butter in a straight line (to prevent sticking). Spread it out a bit with rollin pin, turn it over, roll it up, please lengthen it again about 40cm. Increase it by hand as much as it decreases, roll it up again.
5. Loaf pan with lid 9.5x 9.5cm. Fermentation in a warm place. Fermentation is very slow. Wait until the dough fills up to 90% of the pan. Bake in preheated oven 160°C (325°F) for 25 minutes.
6. Separate the well-baked bread from the pan immediately, complete. I’ll split it in half while it’s warm.