I made a different and special lemon tiramisu. Lemon and coffee go so well together than I thought, so I was surprised to take a bite. Tiramisu is just delicious, but with the addition of lemon curd, I think it’s good for a refreshing refreshment. It is easy to make and easy to store in a bowl. I think ladyfinger cookies need to be soaked in enough coffee to make them soft and delicious. It is so soft that it melts in your mouth!
1 Egg white
1g Vanilla extract
1 Egg yolk
30g Cake flour
2 Egg yolks
60g Lemon juice
3g Lemon zest
25g Unsalted butter
250g Mascarpone cheese
40g Lemon curd
140g Heavy cream
Coffee (50g water + 2g instant coffee)
1. Divide sugar into egg whites twice and make a hard meringue.
2. Add egg yolk and vanilla extract and whip at low speed.
3. Sift the flour, mix it with a spatula, put it in a piping bag and squeeze it into an oven pan.
4. Sprinkle powdered sugar on the top and bake in a 190 degree oven for 10 minutes (preheating 200 degrees).
5. Add sugar and salt to egg yolk and mix, then add cornstarch and mix.
6. Add lemon juice, lemon zest, and milk, mix and heat over low heat (sufficient heat).
7. After adding butter and mixing, sieve, cover, and set aside for a while.
8. Add sugar to mascarpone cheese and mix, add lemon curd (40g), mix well, add Kahlua and mix.
9. Whip the fresh cream firmly and mix evenly.
10. Place lady fingers in a bowl and soak them in coffee syrup (50g water + 2g instant coffee powder).
11. After adding the cream and flattening it, put the lady fingers on it and cover it with coffee syrup.
12. Raise and level the cream and gently squeeze the lemon curd over it.