I made a cute butter cookie in the shape of a teddy bear. I used 3 types of cocoa powder to make a basic butter cookie and baked it in the shape of a teddy bear, and it was really cute. I used a teddy bear onigiri mold, but if you have other cutters, you can use them in various ways. It’s pretty and cute, so I think it would be a great gift too.
113g Unsalted butter
25g Whole egg
2g Vanilla extract
225g Cake flour
1.5g Cocoa powder
1.5g Dark cocoa powder
1g Black cocoa powder
1. Soften room temperature butter, add sugar and whip until light color.
2. Add egg and vanilla extract and mix, sift flour and mix to form a lump.
3. Separate the dough, divide it into two, and color with cocoa powder, dark cocoa powder, and black cocoa powder.
4. Place the dough between parchment paper and roll it out with a rolling pin, and let it rest in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
5. Make a shape with a cutter and combine the bear faces.
6. Bake in an oven at 160 degrees for 12 minutes.