I have a question. Is there anyone who doesn’t love mango mousse cake? My family and I LOVE mango mousse so so much.
Mango Puree ：
Caster Sugar 15g
Lemon Juice 10ml
Vegetable oil 15g
Cake Flour 60g
Caster Sugar 60g
Lemon Juice 2ml
Vanilla Extract 2ml
Whipping Cream 250g
Caster Sugar 25g
Cream Cheese 125g
Gelatin Sheet 6.5+1.5g
Hot Milk 75ml
Hot Water 40ml
Dimension of Mold ：
1. Take 2 eggs. Separate the whites and yolks. Add 2 ml of lemon juice to the egg whites. Add a total of 60 g of sugar to the egg whites in three parts. Beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form and add the yolks. Sift 60 g of cake flour into a bowl in two parts. Add 2 ml of vanilla extract, mix until there are no flour granules.
2. Take some of the batter and add it to 15 grams of vegetable oil and 20 grams of milk. Mix well. Pour it into the batter. Bake in preheated oven at 140 degrees C for 45 minutes.
3. After the sponge cake has cooled, cut into 2 slices. Take a mango and use a ball scooper to scoop 4 mango balls for decoration. Take out all the rest of the mango pulp. Puree the mangoes. Add 10 ml of lemon juice. The lemon juice makes the puree more shiny and resistant to turning black, 15 g of sugar.
4. Heat on medium heat for 8 minutes. Keep stirring during this time. Turn off the heat and set aside to cool.
5. Add 125 g of cream cheese to the bowl, 250 ml of whipping cream, 25 g of white sugar. Beat until 60 % whipped, add 3/4 of the mango puree. Add 6.5 g of gelatin sheets soaked in ice water to 75 ml of hot milk.
6. Place a slice of cake in the mold. PS: Seal the bottom of the mold with cling film, I wrapped two layers of cling film. Add about 1/3 of the mousse batter. Pour another 1/3 of the mousse paste in. Place in the refrigerator and freeze for half an hour.
7. Add another slice of cake. Pour in the rest of the mousse batter. Freeze for half an hour. Add 1.5 g of gelatin to 40 ml of hot water. Add the remaining mango puree. Mix well. Doing this prevents the cling film from sticking to the surface of the mousse. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours. Put on mango balls and green leaves for decoration.