Good looking cheesecake, it’s really soft. As soon as you put it in your mouth, it melts away.
180g cream cheese
30g unsalted butter
20g cake flour
10g corn starch
5g lemon juice
1. Round cake pan (15x7cm), lay down baking paper or Teflon sheet. Wrap the frame where the bottom is separated with foil once, at this time, preheat 180℃(350℉) for 20 minutes.
2. 3 eggs, separate the whites and yolks, 3 egg whites in the refrigerator until use. Boiling water, 180g cream cheese, 30g unsalted butter, 100g milk, 1g salt. Melt it, now take it out of the pot. Add egg yolk into 2 parts and mix.
3. 20g cake flour, 10g corn starch, seive it. Mix well with the yolk batter, strain once through a sieve to avoid lumps. 3 egg whites, 5g lemon juice.
4. Let’s make meringue, 65g sugar. Add sugar into 3 parts, soon enough, the horns will bend, one spatula. First, mix it with a whisk, mix with a spatula. Pour batter into meringue. Similarly, mix gently with a whisk Mix the batter with a spatula from the bottom up.
5. Pour the dough 20cm above, then moved to a larger baking pan. Draw a circle with the rod to get rid of large air bubbles. Pour hot water up to about 2cm above the baking pan. Now into a preheated oven. After 20 minutes at 160°C (325°F). Leave the door slightly open for about 30 seconds. Finally, 110℃(230℉) 60~70min.
6. It can be eaten after cooling a little. It tastes even better if you put it in the refrigerator for a day, good looking cheesecake, it’s really soft. As soon as you put it in your mouth, it melts away.