Everyone loves potatoes and cheese after trying this recipe! No oven, no kneading! Quick, easy and delicious!
90ml (6 tbsp) Milk
1g (1/8 tsp) Salt
150g (1 cup) All-purpose flour/wheat flour
15ml (1 tbsp) Unsalted butter
2 (200 g) Potatoes
15g (2 tbsp) Bacon crumbs
6g (1 tbsp) Chopped onion
15ml (1 tbsp) Moyonnaise
1. 90 ml (6 tablespoons) milk, 1 gram (1/8 teaspoon) salt, 150 grams (1 cup) all-purpose flour/wheat flour. Stir into dough flakes, 15 ml (1 tablespoon) unsalted butter, you can also substitute with other cooking oil. Form into a dough without dry flour visible. Just form a dough, no kneading, the surface of the dough looks rough at this time. Cover with plastic wrap and put the dough in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
2. Put 2 potatoes in a pot, about 200g after peeling, you can use 2 small potatoes or 1 large one, Pour in water. Turn on medium heat and slowly cook, you can also cut up the potatoes and cook them, it will take less time. After cooking, take them out and put them in a pot. Pressed into mashed potatoes with a fork.
3. 15 grams (2 tablespoons) bacon crumbles, 6 grams (1 tablespoon) chopped onion. Mix it, microwave for about 30 seconds. Then keep stirring a bit to make sure the onion flavor is stimulated by the oil inside the bacon crumbles, 15 ml (1 tablespoon) mayonnaise. Add chopped onion and bacon crumbs. Mix well.
4. After 30 minutes, take the dough out of the refrigerator, sprinkle some flour on top of the mat to prevent sticking and put the dough on the mat. Roll out the dough into a large round sheet, the dough sheet is about 30cm in diameter, roll it as thin as possible. Put mozzarella cheese in the middle. Top with mashed potatoes and organize into a circle, top with another layer of mozzarella cheese. Wrap it up like a bun, pinch it tightly at the end and flatten the folds. Turn it over and press it. Roll it out a little more, and be gentle when you roll it out, otherwise it will break easily.
5. Heat a pan on medium-low heat, put in some cooking oil and brush evenly with a brush. Put the prepared dough into the pan. Brush the surface with a layer of cooking oil to lock in the moisture. Cover and fry for about 3-5 minutes. Flip it over after one side is golden brown, with the help of two spatulas to avoid breaking. Cover it with a lid and turn the other side to avoid browning. You can shake the pan to get it heated evenly. Flip it over, it’s so beautiful.