You won’t buy bread anymore! No oven, no eggs! Incredibly soft and fluffy milk and butter bread Is it so easy to make bread this way!
300g (2cups) All-purpose flour/wheat flour
200ml (0.85cup) Milk
38g (3tbsp) Sugar
3g (1tsp) Instant yeast
3g (1/2tsp) Salt
28g (2tbsp) Unsalted butter
1. 200 ml (0.85 cup) of milk, 38 grams (3 tablespoons) of sugar, 3 grams (1 teaspoon) instant yeast. Mix well, 300 grams (2 cups) all-purpose flour/wheat flour, 3 grams (1/2 teaspoon) salt. Mix into a dough.
2. Then hands knead into dough, just form a dough, no need to knead. Cover and let it rest for about 20 minutes.
3. Take out the dough after 20 minutes, flattening, 28 grams (2 tablespoons) unsalted butter. Wrap the unsalted butter in the dough and knead it, knead the butter into the dough, then knead the dough smoothly, you can knead and wrestle the dough. Knead the dough smoothly, then round it up and put it in the bowl. Cover and let it rise for about 1 hour.
4. After 1 hour, the dough is done rising, take out the dough and deflate it. Divide the dough into 8 parts, round each portion of dough, 8 parts of dough are done, prepare a pan, I used this 10-inch, it is recommended to use 9-inch or larger to do.
5. Brush unsalted butter on the bottom of the pan. Sprinkle some sesame seeds, omit if you don’t have it. Put the finished dough into the pan, one in the middle and 7 on the side. Cover and let it rise for about 1 hour.
6. The fermented dough has doubled in size, heating on low heat. Each side takes about 10 minutes for cooking. Brush the top with unsalted butter after 10 minutes cooking. Flip the bread with the help of a lid or a plate, wow, the color of the bottom is so beautiful. Cover and cook the other side for about 10 minutes. After golden browning on both sides, take it out of the pan, it’s so tempting . Eat it while it’s fresh, it’s so delicious.