55g cake flour
1/3 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla extract
130g dark chocolate for coating
1. 2 eggs, separate the whites and yolks. Make meringue with whites, 20g sugar, add 20 of sugar in 3 portions. Over the yolk, 10g sugar, 1/3 tsp salt, 1 tsp vanilla extract, mix well. Pour into meringue, mix, mix gently to avoid foaming.
2. 55g cake flour, please sieve it. Mix so that there are no lumps do not mix for long. Now put it in the piping bag. Please close it so it doesn’t leak out.
3. A little oil in the pan, apply as if wiping with a kitchen towel low heat. I will weave it to about 7cm in diameter, close the lid for 8 minutes. Now turn it over, close the lid for 3 minutes, well done all 8.
4. 100 g marshmallows, just add a little water. Microwave for 20 seconds (an additional 10 seconds depending on the condition). Mix so that there are no lumps. Please put it in a piping bag, squeeze on one side. Cover with the other side and press lightly.
5. 130g dark chocolate for coating, put it in a pot. Melt the chocolate in a hot water bath, peanut 30g. I’ll dress you in chocolate, put it on the baking paper, 5 minutes in the freezer, hardened quickly. It’s perfect.