I made a chocolate cake that is good to eat as a dessert with coffee. It is made into a pretty square shape that is easy to eat, It’s good to take out little by little. You can top it with fruit such as strawberries, or you can melt chocolate and pour it over. Make your own toppings by applying whatever you want.
[Mold size: 38cm x 28cm]
✤ Cake Sheet
4 Egg yolks (total weight of eggs 224g)
40g (4Tbsp) Soft flour
20g (2Tbsp) Cocoa powder
5g (0.5Tbsp) Baking powder
40g (4Tbsp) Sugar
1g (0.3tsp) Salt
25g (3Tbsp) Vegetable oil (grapeseed oil)
4g (0.5Tbsp) Vanilla oil
50g (6Tbsp) Warm milk
4 Egg whites
40g (4Tbsp) Sugar
✤ Chocolate Cream
60g Dark chocolate
50g Heavy cream (for melting chocolate)
250g Cold Heavy cream
1. 224g, 4 Room temperature eggs. Eggs separate the whites and yolks, 40g (4Tbsp) Sugar, 1g (0.3tsp) Salt, 25g (3Tbsp) Vegetable cooking oil (grape seed oil), 50g (6Tbsp) Warm milk, 4g (0.5Tbsp) Vanilla oil, 40g (4Tbsp) Soft flour, 5g (0.5Tbsp) Baking powder, 20g (2Tbsp) Cocoa powder.
2. Add dry powder to the yolk dough. Stir all ingredients well. Whip warm egg whites, 40g (4Tbsp) Sugar, add sugar in 3 portions. Make the meringue until the horns are slightly curved, add the meringue to the yolk batter and mix.
3. Divide the two spatula and mix. Pour all the remaining meringue, mix gently so that the foam does not come off. If the whites are not visible and the mixture is well mixed. Pour into a square frame (size 38cm x 28cm). It hits the table and removes large bubbles.
4. After moving to an oven preheated to 160°C (320°F). Bake at 160°C (320°F) for 15 minutes (may vary depending on oven specifications).
5. 50g (5Tbsp) Heavy cream , 60g Dark chocolate. Melt in the microwave for 1 minute. Melt the chocolate while stirring. When the chocolate is warm, 250g Cold heavy cream add the cold heavy cream little by little and mix.
6. Put the chocolate cream on top of the ice water, whip it gently. Put it in a pastry bag. Divide the cake sheet into 4 equal parts, apply chocolate cream. After finishing with a three-tier cake
7. Milk chocolate. Finely chop the chocolate with a potato peeler. Put the cake on the lid of the square container. Refrigerate for 3-4 hours before cutting. Cream and cake sheets stick well, making cutting easier. The edges are neatly cut, now cut into quarters for easy eating.