I made a no-oven zebra cheesecake with 3 flavors and colors. White is vanilla, green is green tea, and black is black cocoa powder. When mixing green tea and black cocoa powder with whipped cream, warm the whipped cream to mix well. If the consistency of the cheese mixture is too stiff, it spreads well and there is no pattern. The green tea layer is a little less sweet, so if you do not like the bitter taste of green tea, you can make it by adding sugar. Mixing the three colors produces a calm and unique pattern, which is fun and colorful.
▶Mold size: 15cm x 4.5cm.
60g Crushed oreo (without cream)
25g Melted unsalted butter
6g Gelatin sheet (or 5g Powdered gelatin)
300g Cream cheese
50g Plain Yogurt
6g Lemon juice
2g Vanilla extract
180g Whipped cream (whipped 50~60%)
5g Green tea powder
30g Warm Whipping cream
10g Black Cocoa Powder
20g Warm Whipping cream
1. Remove the cream and add melted unsalted butter to the crushed Oreo, mix, put in a mold and press firmly.
2. Soak the gelatin in cold water, then soften the cream cheese, then add sugar, plain yogurt, lemon juice, and vanilla extract and mix.
3. Remove the water from the soaked gelatin and heat it in the microwave for about 10 seconds to melt it completely, then add it to the cheese mixture and mix, add the whipped cream and mix.
4. Divide the dough into 3 parts, mix green tea powder and warm whipped cream, and mix black cocoa powder and warm whipped cream.
5. Put green tea and black cocoa mixture in 2 places of dough and mix.
6. Repeat pouring black cocoa, green tea, and vanilla in the order of the mold, and then harden in the refrigerator for about 3 hours.