I made a fun cookie in the shape of a spinning pinwheel! It is the same method as the Nutella chocolate cookie I made before, but I made the color in a cute unicorn style. If you put it on your hand and turn it around 30 to 40 times, it seems to come out to a certain degree . It would be nice to rotate it in the same position without pressing it too hard. I used white food coloring to give it a pastel color, but it has a bit of cracking, but it tastes like a delicious vanilla cookie. Baking at a low temperature doesn’t give it a burnt color, so it needs to be baked and then cooled to become crispy.
80g Unsalted butter
70g Powdered sugar
3g Vanilla extract
180g Cake flour
1. Soften unsalted butter, add sugar powder and mix, then add egg and vanilla extract and mix.
2. Add white food coloring and mix, sift the soft flour, mix, and divide the dough into 3 parts.
3. Add color to each dough, mix and color, and rest in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
4. Divide the dough by about 5g, make a round shape, and attach 6 pieces to your hand to make a round shape.
5. Put it on the oven pan and bake in an oven preheated to 150 degrees for 17 minutes.