I made moist tiramisu with coffee! This time, I made it using sponge finger cookies, which are softer than lady finger cookies. The coffee soaks in a lot and it is soft and can be eaten much more moist. Coffee essence was added to the cream and the overall coffee flavor was full, so it was really delicious. I cut a cleanly washed sterilized milk carton and used it as a mold.
It’s neatly made better than I thought.
2 Egg yolk
3ml Coffee Essence
150g Mascarpone Cheese
120g Fresh cream
4g Leaf gelatine
8 sponge finger cookies
100ml Espresso + 10g sugar
1. Place a bowl on top of a pot of hot water, add egg yolk, sugar, and coffee essence, mix until the sugar dissolves, and then remove from the pot.
2. Put the mascarpone cheese in a bowl and loosen it gently, then add whipped cream and whip.
3. Add formula (1) and mix, then add melted gelatin and mix.
4. Attach a wrap to the bottom of the milk carton and insert a rubber band to fix it.
5. Dip a sponge finger cookie in espresso (+sugar), spread it on the bottom of the mold and pour the cream.
6. Repeat once more and harden in the refrigerator for 3 hours.
7. Remove the wrap and rubber band, warm the sides slightly with a steam towel, and then remove the mold.
8. Sprinkle with cocoa powder.