I made a Tiramisu Charlotte Cake with fragrant chocolate biscuits and soft cheese cream! The biscuit is crispy on the outside and soft on the inside, so it goes well with the cream. Since there are a lot of processes, I think it would be good to make it a little simpler using commercially available lady finger cookies.
▶Frame size: 12cm.
130g Egg white
1/2ts Vanilla extract
104g Almond Powder
70g Sugar powder
16g Cake flour
8g Cocoa powder
150g Cream cheese
60g Plain Yogurt
1/4ts Vanilla extract
4g Leaf gelatine
120g Whipped cream
Coffee syrup (20ml water + 5g sugar + 10g espresso)
Whipped cream (decorative)
1. Whip the egg whites in a bowl, and when bubbles rise, divide the sugar into 2 portions and whip to make a meringue.
2. Sift almond powder, sugar powder, cocoa powder, and soft flour and mix.
3. Put the dough in a pastry bag and pan out one row at a time to form a rectangular shape. Sprinkle with sugar powder twice and bake in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 9 minutes. Pan in a round shape and bake 2 more sheets.
4. Cut the rectangular biscuits in half lengthwise and trim the edges slightly. Prepare the round-shaped biscuits by dipping them into a 10cm mold.
5. Put the mousse ring on the 12cm mousse frame, put a rectangular biscuit on the edge, and place 1 round biscuit on the floor.
6. Put cream cheese in a bowl and loosen it gently, then add sugar, plain yogurt, and vanilla extract, mix, add melted gelatin and mix.
7. Add whipped cream and mix.
8. Apply coffee syrup on top of the round biscuits, fill the cream halfway, and place the other round biscuits.
9. Apply coffee syrup, pour the remaining cream, flatten it, and let it harden in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
10. Decorate with whipped cream and cocoa powder.