I made a tiramisu cake by layering a cake sheet full of coffee flavor with mascarpone cheese cream. On the sheet, I simply melted instant coffee powder in milk and put it in the dough and baked it. I made a simple cream with mascarpone cheese and whipped cream, and it was soft and savory. The entire exterior is coated with ganache, but I think it has a clean and luxurious feel. Ganache can be made without gelatin, but if you add gelatin, it will be much more shiny and hardened, so you can keep its shape. I think you can enjoy a richer tiramisu cake by eating the sheet and cream with the ganache.
▶Mold size: 16cm.
3g Vanilla extract
35g Unsalted butter
5g Instant coffee powder
120g Cake flour
250g Cold Mascarpone cheese
250g Whipping cream
200g Dark chocolate
150g Whipping cream
4g Gelatin sheet
1. Place a bowl of eggs on a pot of hot water, add sugar, honey, and vanilla extract, and stir until the temperature reaches 40 degrees.
2. Whip with a hand mixer until it becomes a rich ivory-colored foam. Sift the soft flour and mix.
3. In a bowl of melted unsalted butter, milk and instant coffee mixed (temperature 50-60 degrees), add a little of the dough, mix, put in the main dough, mix, pour into a 16cm mold, and clear the air bubbles.
4. Bake in an oven preheated to 170 degrees for 45 minutes, cool, cut off the top and cut into 5 pieces.
5. Add sugar to the cold mascarpone cheese and loosen it gently. Add whipped cream and whip to make cream.
6. Put 1 sheet on the rotating plate, apply cream, and put another sheet on it. Repeat 3 more times, and cream the sides and top with cream and place in the refrigerator.
7. Pour fresh cream into the dark chocolate and melt it in the microwave for about 1 minute. Squeeze out the water from the soaked gelatin, mix, and cool to 32~34 degrees.
8. Pour (7) on the cake to coat it and harden it in the refrigerator for 1 hour.