Just 3-minutes! Without touching the dough! Easy and cheap recipe . Today I’m gonna share a very, very simple recipe without touching the dough with your hands!The pancakes are very fluffy and deliciouswith flour and milk .
2tbsp (30ml) Cooking oil
3tbsp (38g) Sugar
1tsp (3g) Instant or dried yeast
0.83cups (200ml) Lukewarm milk /fresh milk
2cups (300g) All-purpose flour/plain flour
1/2tsp (3g) Salt
1. Prepare 1 large egg, about 50g after shelling+ 2 tablespoons (30ml) of cooking oil + 3 tablespoons (38g) of sugar + 1 teaspoon (3g) of dry yeast + 200ml of warm milk, the temperature of the milk should not exceed 40 degrees Celsius. Stir well to fully dissolve the yeast and sugar.
2. Add 2 cups (300g) of all-purpose flour or all-purpose flour + 1/2 teaspoon (3g) of salt. Mix into dough. Cover with plastic wrap and place the dough in a warm place for rising, it will take about 1 hour.
3. After an hour, the dough has risen to twice its size, so stir the dough with spatula and exhaust the dough.Then put the dough into a piping bag, cut a hole so that the dough can be easily squeezed out.
4. Add some oil to the pan and brush it away with a brush, then use a piping bag to squeeze out small dough balls one by one. Cover with a lid and turn on low heat. Remove the lid after one side is cooked and give it a flip. Then cover and continue cooking.
5. When both sides are golden brown, it’s ready to be served. Now let’s enjoy this delicious milk pancake! Very fluffy, good luck if you guys want to try it!