This is the Best way to make Cookies. No Egg! Great Tips are inside! Crispy and Beautiful.
* Ingredients (can make 48 cookies)
220g (15 tbsp) Unsalted butter
120g (1 cup) Powdered sugar
100g (7 tbsp) Heavy whipping cream
45g (6 tbsp) Milk powder
320g (2.46 cup) Cake flour
1. 220 grams (15 tablespoons) of unsalted butter. Unsalted butter needs to be softened at room temperature, enough to pinch in your fingers. so it is recommended to take it out of the fridge at least 30 minutes early.120 grams (1 cup) of powdered sugar. Mix well with an electric mixer and beat the butter until it turns white and fluffy, 100 grams (7 tablespoons) of heavy whipping cream. Mix well.
2. Use spatula to scrape in the basin wall, 45 grams (6 tablespoons) of milk powder. Mix well, 320 grams (2.46 cups) of low cake flour. Add the rest of the low cake flour after the first mixing, it’s easier to mix it well.
3. The dough is very smooth after mixing well. Use a larger nozzle, the one I use is SN7093, put the dough inside the piping bag and squeeze it in with a spatula. Start to squeeze the cookies now, you can use a cookie mat, so you can squeeze the cookies in the same size. Repeat this to finish squeezing all the dough, in total you can make about 48 cookies.
4. Bake in the preheated oven on the upper middle shelf at 165°C (330°F) for about 25 minutes to brown. The cookies are a little soft when they are just out of the oven, let them cool a little and transfer to the rack. The pattern is very clear and beautiful. Crispy and delicious! Can be sealed and stored at room temperature if you don’t eat it all.