I made a beautiful yellow tart with sweet sweet potatoes. Sweet potatoes, which are hard to eat, are made into tarts, so they are soft and go well with honey and pistachios sprinkled on top. I like sweet potatoes so. I usually steam them and eat them often, but sometimes it’s nice to enjoy them softly like this.
▶Frame: 11cm x 2cm 2 pieces.
– Almond Cream
25g Sugar powder
1/8ts Vanilla extract
30g Almond powder
5g Cake flour
– Sweet potato cream
200g Steamed sweet potato
10g Melted butter
130ml Fresh cream
(Recipe : https://youtu.be/htjOpE_7m-c)
Steamed sweet potato (cube shape)
Sweet potato + honey
1. (Almond cream) Put the butter in the bowl, gently loosen, mix the sugar powder and vanilla extract.
2. Add eggs and mix until smooth.
3. Add sift cake flour,almond flour and mix.
4. Put steamed sweet potato (cube shape) and almond cream on tart dough and bake in a 15 minutes for 180 degree preheated oven.
5. (Sweet Potato Cream) Put steamed sweet potatoes in the bowl, crush it, add the melted butter and honey, and mix.
6. Add fresh cream and mix gently.
7. Place the sweet potato cream on the tart and make the shape with a scraper.
8. decorat with pistachio,sweet potatoes and honey.