I made strawberry tarts!
It’s full of sweet strawberries and contains lovely pink and white creams and fluffy strawberry cake sheets in the middle, strawberry flavor is more full.
Red color is really pretty.
-Sponge cake sheet
2 Egg white
2 Egg yolk
20g Melted butter
1/4ts Vanilla extract
55g Cake flour
1/4ts Baking powder
150g Cream cheese
1/2ts Vanilla extract
50g Plain Yogurt
75g Whipped cream
20cm Tart sheet
1. (Cake sheet) Put egg whites in bowl and whip it. When big bubblecomes up, divide sugar into three and whip to make meringue.
2. Add a strawberry extract and whip to make a pink meringue.
3. Put the egg yolk in the bowl and loosen it. Then add melted butter, milk and vanilla extract and mix.
4. Add 1/3 of the meringue and mix.
5. Add Sift cake flour,baking powder and mix, Add the remaining meringues and mix.
6. Pour into an oven pan and remove the air bubbles and bake in a 170 degree preheated oven for 25 minutes.
7. (Cream) Put the cream cheese in the bowl, gently loosen, then add sugar, yogurt, vanilla extract and mix.
8. Add whipped cream and mix.
9. Transfer 1/3 of the cream into another bowl, mix with strawberry extract.
10. Put the pink cream on the tart sheet and flatten it and place the cut cake sheet.
11. 10 minutes in the freezer.
12. Put all the remaining white cream in it and flatten it. 30 minutes in the freezer.
13. Place the strawberry and sprinkle sugar powder on the edges.
14. Decorate with pistachio and apple mint.