I made chocolate cream cake with plenty of strawberries in a no-oven using a rice cooker! It’s a sheet made using a rice cooker, but it’s hard and moist, and above all, it’s more delicious with plenty of strawberries. The chocolate on the top strawberry is really delicious It’s a strawberry chocolate whipped cream cake that can be easily and beautifully made without an oven.
4 Egg yolks
40g Melted butter
4 Egg whites
100g Cake flour
10g Cocoa powder
1/2ts Baking powder
Whipped cream (200g cream + 20g sugar)
Ganache or melted chocolate
1. Put the egg yolk in the bowl and let loose, then add milk + melted butter and mix.
2. Put egg whites in another bowl and whip it. When big bubble comes up, divide sugar into three and whip to make meringue.
3. Add sift cake flour + cocoa powder + baking powder and mix. Add egg yolk mixture and mix.
4. Put butter on the rice container and pour the dough.
5. Bake for about 50 minutes by the steam function of the rice cooker.
6. Cool the cake and cut it in two stages.
7. Sprinkle sugar syrup on a piece of sheet, then raise whipped cream.
8. Fill up the sliced strawberries and put whipped cream on them.
9. Put up another cake sheet and decorate it with whipped cream, strawberry, ganache, white chocolate and pistachio.