I made a strawberry charlotte cake with strawberry chocolate dipped in lady finger cookies. I think the color is more lovely by baking a pink cake sheet using red yeast rice flour without coloring and sanding cream cheese mousse with strawberries. Decorated with fresh strawberries, it looks rich and more appetizing. It goes well with pink and beige ribbons, and it looks pretty as a point. Ladyfinger cookies use Bonomi products. The soft sheet and the sweet strawberry and cream cheese cream go well together, so it’s really delicious.
10g Starch syrup
2g Vanilla extract
88g Cake flour
2g Red rice flour
25g Melted unsalted butter
5g Gelatin sheet
200g Cream cheese
1/2ts Vanilla extract
80g Plain Yogurt
150g Whipped cream (whipped 50~60%)
Strawberry Chocolate, White Chocolate
Lady finger cookies
1. In a pot of hot water, place a bowl of eggs, sugar, and starch syrup. Raise the temperature to 40 degrees while stirring, and add vanilla extract. Whip with a hand mixer until rich ivory-colored foam.
2. Sift the soft flour and red rice flour and mix, then add a little of the dough to the melted butter and milk (50 to 60 degrees) and mix.
3. Put the mixed dough into the main dough, mix it, pour it into the mold, tap the bottom to remove air bubbles, bake in the oven preheated to 180 degrees for 35 minutes, and then cool. Cut off the top, cut into 4 pieces, and prepare with a 12cm mousse mold.
4. Soak the gelatin in cold water, put cream cheese in a bowl and loosen it gently, then add sugar, plain yogurt, and vanilla extract and mix.
5. Remove the water from the gelatin soaked for 10 minutes, heat it in the microwave for 10 seconds to melt it completely, add it to the mousse, mix, then add 50-60% whipped cream and mix.
6. Put one sheet in a 12cm mousse mold, apply cream, and put the other sheet on top.
7. Apply a thin layer of cream on the sheet, put the cut strawberries, then apply the cream and place the sheet.
8. Put the cream on the sheet, put the last sheet on top, apply the cream thinly, flatten it, and harden it in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
9. Melt strawberry chocolate and white chocolate in a hot water bath.
10. Dip the chocolate on top of lady finger cookies, harden them, and apply the remaining mousse cream on the back of the cookies to finish the cake.