I made a lovely strawberry cake! It is stronger than normal sponge cake sheet but moist and strawberry scent is filled.
*Butter, plain yogurt, egg white, milk, strawberry puree at room temperature for at least 1 hour
115g Plain Yogurt
1ts Vanilla extract
4 Egg white
215g Cake flour
10g Baking powder
80ml Strawberry Puree
Food coloring (red)
250g Whipped cream (+25g sugar, food color – blue, green)
50g Decorative whipped cream (+5g sugar)
1. Put the butter in the bowl, gently loosen, add sugar and mix until creamy.
2. Add plain yogurt and vanilla extract, mix and mix egg whites in 2 portions.
3. Add sift half of the powdered ingredients and mix. Add milk, strawberry puree and mix.
4. Add sift all of the powdered ingredients, mix and mix red food coloring.
5. Divide the dough in half, put it in a pan, make it flat,
and bake in a 180 degree preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes to maketwo sheets.
6. Sprinkle sugar syrup on one sheet and apply whipped cream (mint). Repeat once.
7. Smooth cream on the sides and top.
8. Decorate Whipped cream and sprinkle.