It’s easy to make and tastes very good. Let’s make it together.When making a shape with chocolate, cool the bread before drawing.You can also bake it in the oven. (180/20 minutes).When baking in the oven, it takes two fermentation processes to double it.When baking in the oven, apply eggs on the bread before baking.
✤ Custard (measured with rice spoon)
20 g butter
30 g sugar
20g starch powder (flour is also possible, but it needs to be boiled longer)
2 yolks, 32g (replaceable with 100g boiled sweet potatoes)
3~4 drops of vanilla essence (can be omitted)
✤ Dough (measure with rice spoon)
260 g of all-purpose flour
26 g sugar
160ml of warm milk
4g baking powder
10g cooking oil
1. 2 egg yolks. If you can’t eat eggs, add 100g of boiled and mashed sweet potatoes + 30 g sugar + 20 g butter + 200 g milk. Melt the butter over low heat. Pour milk into the egg yolk. Stir well , starch powder 20g (flour available). Mix well
2. Pour it back into the pot, 3-4 drops of vanilla essence (can be omitted). Boil it over low heat . Stir well so that it doesn’t get burnt .Finished in a thick state
3. Put in a bowl. Put it in the freezer for about 20 minutes
4. 20 minutes later, after dividing into 8 equal parts. Make it round. Freeze in the freezer for at least 3 hours. It is comfortable to make it the day before.
5. 260 g all-purpose flour + 26 g sugar + 4 g salt. Mix well so that the yeast and salt do not meet. 4 g baking powder + 3g yeast + 160 g warm milk. Mix well.
6. Now knead by hand, if it is well together + 10 g cooking oil to make the dough smooth, add oil and knead it. Knead for 3 to 5 minutes . Smoothed dough.
7. Divide into 8 equal parts. Adjust the weight by 56~57g. Weighing with a hand scale. Cover with wrap to protect moisture.
8. Roll the dough into a circle . Give me a break of about 5 minutes.
9. Draw a circle on the paper foil 11cm in diameter , cutting . Bread paper.
10. Flatten it with my palm. When it becomes a circle of about 10cm, push the tip thinly. Frozen custard. Wrap it up and close it. Paste the dough. The custard is frozen so it is easy to make. It gives you a round shape. I can finish here. But, today I want to be a kid. Make ears out of dough, it makes the nose too.
11. In a steamer that’s hot but contains enough water to touch. Take a 30 minute break, 30 minutes later. I became more chubby.
12. Steam for 12 minutes in boiling water (between medium and high heat). Open the lid slightly at an angle. Turn off the heat after 12 minutes, do not open the lid for 5 minutes. Don’t open the lid until it’s finished.
13. Draw the eyes with a chocolate pan. So cute.