I made a soufflé cheesecake that is moist and melts in your mouth when you take one bite. Souffle cheesecake is also my favorite cheesecake, so I make it occasionally, but this time I baked it with a slightly different recipe. Bake, hang chopsticks on the door of the oven, leave it slightly open, let it cool for about an hour, cool it completely at room temperature, and then chill it in the refrigerator to eat. Just hearing the sound of cutting with a fork makes me want to eat it. It is a soft and light cheesecake that you can eat deliciously.
▶Mold size : 16cm.
250g Cream cheese
35g Melted unsalted butter
45g Egg yolk
10g Corn starch
125g Hot milk
2g Vanilla extract
5g Lemon juice
80g Egg white
1 Sponge cake sheet
1. Soften the cream cheese, add the melted unsalted butter and mix.
2. Mix egg yolk, sugar and cornstarch, pour hot milk to mix, and heat over low heat, stirring until thickened.
3. Add (2) to (1) and mix, add vanilla extract and lemon juice and mix.
4. When large bubbles appear while whipping the egg whites, divide the sugar into 2 portions and whip to make a meringue that is soft enough to stand up.
5. Divide the meringue into the dough in 2 batches, mix, pour in a mold with a sponge cake sheet, flatten it, and bake in an oven preheated to 160°C for 20 minutes, or in an oven at 130°C for 30-40 minutes.