I made tiramisu!
it is really good and simple.
Cocoa powder sprinkled with plenty of it is really delicious.
150g Mascarpone cheese
30g Plain Yogurt
1/4ts Vanilla extract
75g Whipped cream
1. Put mascarpone cheese in the bowl, gently loosen and mix sugar, plain yogurt and vanilla extract.
2. Add whipped cream and mix.
3. Put the cream in the bowl and flatten it up, then put the lady finger cookies in the coffee.
place the cookies moistened with coffee on the cream.
4. Put all the remaining cream in a bowl and place it in the fridge for 1 hour.
5. Decorate with whipped cream and cocoa powder.