I made tiramisu that is easy to eat in a container without gelatin. Usually, I put cream on top of the lady finger, but this time, I put the cream first and put the cookies on top. The neatly laid out cookie shape is alive, so I think it’s pretty without any decorations. The cream is so soft and delicious, I feel happy. The lady finger cookies should be sufficiently soaked in the coffee syrup to make them float softly when eaten. I sprinkled cocoa powder on the lady finger cookies and sprinkled chocolate on them. You can make it and eat it right away, but I think it tastes better if you keep it cold in the refrigerator.
▶Mold size: 16cm x 11cm x 6cm (1000ml)
100g Warm water
4g Instant coffee powder
25g Egg yolk
2g Vanilla extract
200g Mascarpone cheese
150g Whipped cream (whipped up 60%)
Lady Finger Cookies
1. Make coffee syrup by mixing warm water, sugar, and instant coffee powder.
2. Add sugar to egg yolk and mix. Add milk, vanilla extract, and coffee essence and mix.
3. Put (2) on the boiling water, stir and boil until it reaches 70 degrees and cool.
4. Soften the mascarpone cheese, add the cooled egg yolk mixture and mix, then add the whipped cream about 60% and mix.
5. Put a little cream in a container, place lady finger cookies soaked in coffee syrup, and sprinkle cocoa powder and chocolate.
6. Repeat once more and place in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours.