I made a light cheesecake, full of lemon fragrance and lively with a unique texture of ricotta cheese! If you want a cheesecake with a rich flavor, you might want to use cream cheese. You must add lemon zest or orange zest to taste better. Or put sour cream or yogurt.
105g Whole wheat cookies
50g Melted butter
450g Ricotta cheese
1/2ts Lemon zest
20g Plain flour
1/2ts Vanilla extract
1. Crush the whole-wheat cookies, add sugar, salt, mix and add melted butter and mix.
2. Lay on the bottom of the oven pan, bake in a 10 minutes for 180 degree preheated oven.
3. Add ricotta cheese, lemon jest and sugar to the bowl and mix.
4. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing well after each addition, then add salt and vanilla extract.
5. Pour into an oven pan and bake in a 60 minutes for 160 degree preheated oven.
6. Cool in the refrigerator for more than 3 hours.