I made a refreshing pineapple cheesecake with fragrant pineapple. If you add pineapple juice to the cheesecake dough, it doesn’t harden well even if you add gelatin, so I added minced pineapple in the middle. I made a pattern on the side to give it a pineapple feel, but I think it has a pineapple feel better than I thought. I used a chocolate sponge sheet because I thought the color would go well together, but you can use biscuits that are often used when making no-oven cheesecake. The top was decorated with diamond-shaped pineapple and apple mint, which naturally matched the pattern.
▶Mold size: 15cm x 7cm.
a pinch of Salt
3g Corn starch
6g Gelatin sheet (or Powdered gelatin)
340g Cream cheese
70g Powdered sugar
90g Plain Yogurt
3g Vanilla extract
140g Whipped cream (whipped up 50%)
18cm Chocolate sponge cake sheet
1. Put the pineapple, sugar, salt, and cornstarch cut into small pieces in a pot and bring to a boil, then add honey to boil and cool.
2. Put the cooled pineapple in a 12cm mold, flatten it and harden it in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
3. Put gelatin in cold water and soak for 10 minutes.
4. Soften the cream cheese, add sugar powder and mix, then add plain yogurt and vanilla extract and mix.
5. Squeeze out the water from the soaked gelatin and heat it in the microwave for about 10 seconds to completely melt it, then add it to the dough and mix.
6. Add 50% thinly whipped cream, mix, pour a little into a 12cm mold, flatten, and harden in the freezer for 1 hour.
7. Put a little of the remaining dough in another bowl, add a little yellow food coloring to the remaining dough and mix.
8. Lay a chocolate sponge sheet on a 15cm mold, pour a little yellow cheesecake batter, and harden in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
9. Dip a little yellow cheesecake batter on the hardened cheesecake, take out the hardened 12cm mold, place it in the center of the 15cm mold, pour in all the remaining yellow cheesecake batter, and let it harden in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
10. Pour the remaining white cheesecake batter, flatten it, and harden it in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
11. Decorate with pineapple and apple mint on top and finish with a pattern on the side.