I made a mousse cake full of pink and lovely peach scent. The peaches were soft, ripe, and sweet, and they were ground into mousse to give off a subtle peach scent, so it was delicious. For decoration, I cut a peach in a circle and trimmed it into a hemispherical shape, but it was a little difficult to shape it because it is a soft peach. I think it would be easier to use a hard peach for decoration. I dug it up in a circle using a 5ml stainless measuring spoon. When I hardened the peach drink with jelly and put it in the middle, I thought it was good because I could feel the bright and elastic jelly texture. I think it’s a lovely mousse cake to the point of feeling.
▶ Mold size : 15cm x 7cm.
150g Peach flavored drink
5g Gelatin sheet (or 4g Powdered gelatin)
Pink food coloring
40g Egg yolk
2g Vanilla extract
175g Hot milk
10g Gelatin sheet (or 9g Powdered gelatin)
190g Whipped cream (whipped 60%)
135g Ground peach
Sponge cake sheet
1. Heat the peach flavored beverage in the microwave for about 40 seconds, add sugar and mix, then add gelatin soaked in cold water for at least 10 minutes and mix.
2. Add a little pink food coloring, mix, pour into a 12cm mold, and harden in the refrigerator.
3. After mixing egg yolk, sugar and vanilla extract, pour hot milk little by little and mix.
4. Put in a pot, stir over low heat and heat until it thickens slightly, then add soaked gelatin, mix and cool.
5. Add (4) to 60% whipped cream and mix, then add ground peaches and mix.
6. Put a sponge cake sheet in a 15cm mold, pour a little mousse and harden it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
7. Add a little pink food coloring to the remaining mousse, mix, pour into the mold, and harden in the refrigerator for 3 hours.
8. Melt the surface slightly with a steam towel, remove the mold, and decorate with peaches.