I made a peach cream cake with peaches. I applied peach syrup to the pink cake sheet and sanded the boiled peaches, but it looks similar to canned peaches. I sprinkled with peach syrup and the peach flavour was better and the flesh was bigger and it was more delicious . When making the peach syrup, add peach’s peel and boil it to make the syrup darker and more beautiful. On top of the cake, I cut the peach largely and decorate it with cream. You can make a cake and eat it right away, but before you decorate it, you can harden it for 2 ~ 3 hours and decorate it.
155 g eggs
90 g of sugar
10 g of honey
02 g of Vanilla Extract
30g of Salt-free Butter
45 g of milk
100g of Cake Flour
Food colouring (red, white)
150 g of water
50 g of sugar
200g whipped cream (+ 20g sugar)
50g decorative whipped cream (+ 5g sugar)
1. Place a bowl of eggs over a pot of hot water, add sugar, honey and vanilla extract, and stir until the temperature reaches 40 degrees.
2. With a hand mixer, whip until a rich ivory-coloured bubble is added. At the end, add red and white food colouring, colour it, and then mix with flour.
3. Put a little bit of dough into a bowl of melted salt-free butter and milk (temperature 50 ~ 60 degrees), mix it, put it in the main dough and mix it.
4. Bake for 35 minutes in a 170 ° oven (180 ° 20 minutes preheat), cool, cut off the top and cut into 2 pieces.
5. Peel and cut the peach and boil with water, sugar, peach pulp and skin in a pot.
6. Place peach pulp and syrup separately in another bowl and cool.
7. Put a mousse on a square mould, lay the sheet on the floor and apply peach syrup.
8. Apply whipped cream, simmered peach pulp, apply cream and apply sheet.
9. Apply the syrup to the sheet, apply the cream evenly, and harden in the fridge for 2 to 3 hours.
10. Remove the mould and mousse, decorate with the cut peach and whipped cream.