I made a fine pink Oreo chocolate cheesecake with ruby chocolate. Ruby chocolate has a bit of acidity and has a unique color, so I think it can be used in desserts to create a pretty and different feeling. Bake the sheet with Oreos in it, and the Oreo flavor comes from the sheet, and there is an Oreo cheesecake layer in the middle, so you can feel the rich taste. I also decorated the cake with whipped cream with chocolate and matched the colors to make it a unique Oreo cheesecake. It had a very different feel from the existing Oreo cheesecake and it was fun to make.
▶Mold size: 15cm x 7cm / Piping tip: 885.
2g Vanilla extract
15g Unsalted butter
5g Black cocoa powder
50g Cake flour
30g Oreo powder
70g Cream cheese
1g Vanilla extract
70g Whipped heavy cream (whipped up 50%)
200g Cream cheese
2g Vanilla extract
80g Ruby chocolate
Food coloring (purple, red, black)
200g Whipped heavy cream (whipped up 50%)
100g Heavy cream
30g Melted ruby chocolate
1. Place a bowl of eggs on a pot of hot water, add sugar and vanilla extract, mix, and raise the temperature to about 40 degrees.
2. Remove the bowl from the pot and place the bowl with unsalted butter and milk on top. Add black cocoa powder and melt.
3. Whip the egg mixture to make fine and rich foam, sift the soft flour and mix, then add a little of the dough to the melted unsalted butter mixture and mix.
4. Add the mixture to the main dough, mix, add Oreo powder, mix, pour the dough into an 18cm mold, bake in an oven preheated to 170 degrees for 25 minutes, cool, and then slice into 2 pieces.
5. Soften cream cheese (70g), add sugar and vanilla extract and mix.
6. Soak in cold water for about 10 minutes, drain and microwave for 10 seconds, add melted gelatin and mix.
7. Add 50% whipped cream and mix. Cut 2 Oreos and mix them. Place 1 sheet on a 12cm mold, pour cheesecake batter, flatten it, and harden in the freezer for 1 hour.
8. Soften cream cheese (200g), add sugar and vanilla extract, mix, add melted ruby chocolate, add food coloring, and mix.
9. Add melted gelatin and mix, add 50% whipped cream and mix.
10. Lay a sheet on a 15cm mold, pour a little chocolate cheesecake batter on it, flatten it, and let it harden in the freezer for about 15 minutes.
11. Take out the cheesecake that has hardened at 12cm, turn it over and place it in the center of the 15cm mold, pour all the chocolate cheesecake batter on it, flatten it, and let it harden in the refrigerator for about 3 hours.
12. Remove the hardened cheesecake from the mold, add food coloring and melted ruby chocolate to the whipped cream, decorate the top, and finish with oreos.