I made a crepe cake by putting oreos in crepe and cream. I thought that cream with white chocolate would taste better than just fresh cream, so I used it because it was thicker and had better adhesion, the taste was much more savory, and it went really well with the Oreo. Sprinkle Oreo powder in the middle of the crepe to give it more Oreo flavor. I think the black crepe made with black cocoa powder and the white cream give it a stylish and luxurious feel. It’s summer, so if you put it in the refrigerator to harden, the pieces will be neatly cut, and it’s easy to eat, and the taste is good too. I always get nervous when I pour chocolate to decorate, but after decorating, the naturally flowing chocolate makes the cake delicious.
a pinch of Salt
200g Cake flour
5g Black Cocoa Powder
15g Crushed oreo
70g Melted unsalted butter
400g Whipped cream (whipped 50%) + 20g sugar
110g Melted white chocolate
8g Crushed oreo
Ganache (70g chocolate + 35g whipping cream)
1. Beat eggs, add sugar and salt, mix, sieve soft flour and black cocoa powder, add a little milk, and mix.
2. Add the remaining milk and Oreo powder and mix, then add the melted unsalted butter and mix.
3. Filter the dough through a sieve and let it rest at room temperature for about 30 minutes.
4. Apply cooking oil to a pan heated over low heat, pour the dough, spread it thinly, and when bubbles rise, turn over and bake a little more and cool.
5. Prepare the cooled crepe by dipping it into a 15cm mold.
6. Add melted white chocolate to 50% whipped cream with sugar and mix, then add Oreo powder and mix to make cream.
7. Put the crepes on the wheel, apply cream, and sprinkle Oreo powder once every 3 sheets.
8. Repeat and icing with cream all over.
9. Cover the top with ganache, let it flow naturally to the side, and decorate with the remaining cream and Oreos.