I made Oreo chocolate cake by sanding Oreo buttercream and ganache. Adding ganache gives the chocolate flavor and goes well with buttercream. The taste was sweetened because of the ganache, and it turned into a sweet cake. Butter cream should be whipped enough with a hand mixer until the color is soft and the volume is abundant. I uploaded the Oreo macaron I made last time as a decoration, but the color goes well with it and I think it’s a good point. The ganache spilled on top should be cooled to about 36-38 degrees, which is not too hot. It’s a cake with buttercream and ganache, so it’s good to make it and eat it cold.
2g Vanilla extract
35g Unsalted butter
120g Cake flour
15g Cocoa powder
4 Egg yolks
240g Unsalted butter
95g Oreo Cookie Cream
200g Whipping cream
30g Crushed oreo (without cream)
140g Dark chocolate
80g Whipping cream
Ganache (80g dark chocolate + 40g whipping cream)
Oreo Macaron (Recipe : https://youtu.be/qfG6OToYfaE)
1. Place a bowl of eggs on a pot of hot water, add sugar, honey, and vanilla extract and stir until the temperature reaches 40 degrees.
2. Whip with a hand mixer until it becomes a rich ivory-colored foam. Sift the soft flour and cocoa powder and mix.
3. Put a little of the dough in a bowl of melted unsalted butter and milk (temperature 50-60 degrees), mix, put in the main dough, mix, pour into the mold, and bake in an oven preheated to 170 degrees for 40 minutes.
4. After cooling, cut off the top and cut into 4 pieces.
5. Mix egg yolk and sugar, pour milk little by little, mix, and heat over low heat until it thickens slightly and cool.
6. Soften unsalted butter, filter (5) through a sieve, mix, add Oreo cookie cream and whip well until thick.
7. Add fresh cream and whip, then add crushed Oreo powder and mix.
8. Melt the dark chocolate and whipped cream in the microwave for about 40 seconds and put it in a piping bag.
9. Place a sheet on a rotating plate, sprinkle with sugar syrup, and make 3 rows of Oreo cream with an interval between them, fill in the ganache and place the sheet. Repeat 2 more times.
10. Apply the cream all over and let it harden in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes, then apply the cream once and icing smoothly.
11. Sprinkle ganache on the edges, put Oreo cream and Oreo macaron on top, fill in the middle with ganache, and sprinkle with Oreo powder to finish.