I made a no-oven Oreo cheesecake with Oreos hidden in a white cheesecake. It looks simple from the outside, but when you cut it, you can see the cross section of the Oreo cookie, it’s pretty and the color goes well with it. Oreo used as a crust is crushed with cream, so it clumps well even with a little butter. I think it tastes better and looks better when you put one more layer of particles on top of the cookie you put inside to harden it. You can eat it frozen without gelatin, but if you want to keep its shape, it is better to make it with gelatin. It is a simple, simple, delicious and sweet cheesecake.
▶Mold size: 15cm x 7cm.
100g Crushed oreo (with cream)
30g Melted unsalted butter
3g Gelatin sheet (or Powdered gelatin)
250g Cream cheese
2g Vanilla extract
30g Condensed milk
200g Whipped cream (whipped up 50%)
100g Cheese cake mixture
20g Crushed oreo (with cream)
30g Crushed oreo (without cream)
1. Mix the crushed Oreo cookies and melted unsalted butter, press them in a 15cm mold and place them in the refrigerator.
2. Soak the gelatin sheet in cold water for about 10 minutes.
3. Soften the cream cheese, add sugar and mix, then add vanilla extract and condensed milk and mix.
4. Remove the moisture from the gelatin and heat it in the microwave for 10 seconds to melt it, then add it to the cheese batter and mix.
5. Add 50% whipped cream and mix, then transfer 100g to another bowl.
6. Add crushed Oreo to the transferred cheese batter and mix.
7. Lay the Oreo on a 12cm mold, put (6) on it, flatten it, and harden it in the freezer for 1 hour.
8. Pour a little cheesecake batter into a 15cm mold, flatten it, and let it harden in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes, then place the 12cm mold cheesecake in the center.
9. Pour all the remaining cheesecake batter and flatten it, remove the cream and place the crushed Oreo cookies on top, flatten and harden in the refrigerator for 3 hours.