Hello, No one believes this cake is made with a microwave! Very easy! Vanilla flavored very delicious ! The skin is so soft and creamy and the inside is so delicious.
1 cup (130g) Glutinous rice flour
1/4 cup (30g) Cornstarch
1/4 cup (50g) Sugar
0.85 cup (200ml) Milk
1/4 tsp (1.25ml) Vanilla extract
2 tbsp (28g) Unsalted butter
1 cup (225g) Cream cheese
3 tbsp (38g) Sugar
1/2 tsp (2.5ml) Vanilla extract
1.3 cup (300g) Whipping cream
1/4 cup (30g) Glutinous rice flour ( Prevent stick )
Microwave for about 3-4 minutes.
1. Low heat, 1/4 cup (30 grams) glutinous rice flour, fried and then operated later to prevent sticking. Stir and fry for about 2 minutes. When it’s done set aside.
2. 1 cup (225 grams) cream cheese, 3 tablespoons (38 grams) sugar. Mix well and smooth, 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 ml) vanilla extract. Whip smooth with an electric mixer, 1.3 cups (300 grams) whipping cream. Whip with electric mixer until smooth. Refrigerate the cream after whipping and set aside.
3. 1 cup (130 grams) glutinous rice flour, 1/4 cup (30 grams) corn starch, 1/4 cup (50 grams) sugar, 0.85 cup (200 ml) milk, 1/4 teaspoon (1.25 ml) vanilla extract. Stir well.
4. Pour into a microwaveable container, a little flatter. Cover with plastic wrap and tie some small holes in the top for the air to vent. Microwave for about 3-4 minutes, take it out and check if it’s not cooked, put it in and continue heating for another 1-2 minutes.. If you don’t have a microwave, you can steam them for about 10 minutes.
5. 2 tablespoons (28 grams) unsalted butter, stir with a spatula to melt the butter. The dough is very hot, so don’t knead it yet. Stir it, let the dough cool for a while after the butter melts.
6. After 10 minutes, you can knead the dough, kneading the butter into the dough. Pull the dough back and forth to make it more extendable. Stretch for about 5 minutes so the dough is ready. Put the dough on a mat sprinkled with cooked glutinous rice flour. Rolled into long strips, divide into 12 parts.
7. Take a small portion of dough and round it up. Roll out the dough into a large round sheet. Diameter of dough sheet about 10cm, put the dough sheet on a small bowl. Squeeze the cream you made before, if you like you can also put your favorite fruit on top. Wrap it up, close the mouth and pinch it tightly. Pinch off the excess dough.
8. You can put it on top of the cupcake paper to prevent sticking. Does the middle pinch look like a doughnut?. Keep doing the rest, so cute and chubby. You can refrigerate it for an hour after you’re done, and if you can’t eat it all, you can freeze it and save it as ice cream.