I made a cake by sandwiching strawberries and fresh cream on a moist and chewy white bread!
I really like the combination of bread + strawberry + fresh cream is really delicious.
You can make it easily without oven.
6 pieces of White bread
220g Whipped cream (+20g sugar)
1. Cut the edge of the bread.
2. Place two loafs on top of the plastic wrap and apply whipped cream.
3. Place strawberries and apply cream. Place the bread. Repeat one more time.
4. Wrap it in a plastic wrap and 1 hour in the refrigerator.
5. Cut the edges.
6. Decorate with cream, strawberry and apple mint.