Soft and light bread with Sausage inside, they are real crowd-pleasers. Not only with adults, but these are also kids friendly too. If you are thinking they are very difficult to make, no, this is a very easy recipe. It turns out so much better than the store-bought ones, that you will make them again and again. So if you like baking like I do, you should definitely not give this recipe a miss.
180g strong flour (bread flour)
15g room temperature unsalted butter
1. 110g milk + 3g yeast, mix it. Add 20g sugar, likewise mix it.
2. 180g strong flour (bread flour) + 2g salt.Mix with chopsticks so that the powder is not visible. Limitations of chopsticks.
3. now make it roughly in one lump with hand. Close lid and ferment at room temperature (20 minutes).
4. 15g room temperature unsalted butter. Knead by hand (7 minutes). Close the lid and ferment in a warm place to double size (about 1 hour).
5. a little bit of flour( Fermentation went well) , spread it out roughly in a square shape. Divide by 12, even if it bothers you, it is better to accurately divide the size with a scale, round and round.
6. Cover wrap and ferment (20 minutes).
7. First, push it once with a rollingpin, fold all four sides. Fold it in half again and pinch, press it to finish.
8. Square pan about 19.5cm x 19.5cm. Cover with cling wrap and ferment to double size.
9. Add the sausage until it touches the bottom of the pan. Large sausages can be cut and used.
10. 1 yolk + 1 tablespoon of water. Spread gently on the dough.
11. now i have to bake, 180°C (350°F) 15 minutes in preheated oven.
12. ketchup + mustard + parsley. I am a mini hot dog, make it it’s really tasty.