This time, I made a square pudding. I made it with a pot without an oven or a steamerI’ve explained how to make it silky, so if you make it as it is, you’ll succeed. It’s softer with yolk.
It tastes the same as the pudding I had in Japan before!
2 tablespoons sugar
340 grams of milk
4 tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon water
1. 340g of milk + 2g overboard. Wash the milk carton clean with water.
2. 4 tablespoons sugar. We need to use a silicon spatula that can be used up to 200°C. 1 tablespoon warm water. put it in the fridge and harden the caramel.
3. Heat the milk warm.
4. two egg + two yolks. Mix it so that it doesn’t foam. 4 tablespoons sugar. Add the eggs little by little to prevent them from being cooked. It’s a must for soft pudding.
5. sieve it for you. You have to put only this folding line. I’ll take some out. Close the entrance with a string or tongs.
6. Cook on the lowest heat for 14 minutes. Adjust the heat so that the water temperature in the pot does not exceed 82 to 85 degrees Celsius. If the color is dark and hard to the center, it’s done!
7. harden it in the refrigerator for 8 hours. Press gently so that the pudding comes out from the inside. It’s very soft, so you need to be gentle. Milk pack, square pudding is complete!