I made a soft milk morning bread. I did not add the yolk to the dough, but only the white and baked it to make the color white, but I think the soft feel is expressed better. If you sprinkle flour and bake at a low temperature, the color will not come out much. You can bake them one by one, but if you put them in a mold and bake them, the shape is cuter and it feels really good to eat them one by one . It’s soft and it’s good, but it tastes even better with jam or milk.
▶Mold size: 25cm x 16cm.
260g Bread flour
4g Dry yeast
30g Egg white
140g Warm milk
30g Unsalted butter
1. Make 3 grooves in the bread flour, put sugar, salt, and dry yeast in each groove, mix with flour first, and then mix thoroughly.
2. Add egg white and warm milk and knead for about 10 minutes until it forms a lump. Add soft unsalted butter and knead for about 10 more minutes until smooth.
3. Take a round shape, put it in a bowl, cover it with cling wrap, and ferment it for about 1 hour until it doubles in size.
4. Make a round shape, cover with wrap, rest at room temperature for 15 minutes, release the gas again, shape into a round shape, pan in an oven pan, cover with wrap, and ferment for about 1 hour until doubled in volume.
5. Lightly sprinkle strong flour on the top and bake in an oven preheated to 150 degrees for 15 minutes.